- CCA member-owners gather in Texas
- New Co-CEO Just One Addition At CCA Global
- Carpet One Floor & Home names new COO
- CCA Global wraps up summer convention
- Worldwide Wholesale Floor Coverings celebrates 20 years
- Floor & Decor store opens in Orange County
- New at Cikel: Statesman Collection of exotic hardwood flooring
Carpet One Floor & Home, a division of CCA Global Partners, has named Jim Aaron vp-merchandising.
Aaron most recently served as a senior training specialist with CCA Global Partners. Prior to that, he served as a territory manager with carpet company Mohawk, helping the flooring maker to launch into hard surfaces.
“Aaron’s extensive hard surface experience and history with CCA make him perfect for the role,” said Eric Demaree, president of Carpet One Floor & Home.
Aaron previously worked with William M. Bird & Co. after attending the University of South Carolina and graduating in 1988. He will be based in the company’s St. Louis office.
Carpet One Floor & Home currently has more than 1,000 independently owned and operated locations in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.