- Planalytics sees strength in weather-driven demand
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- USG looks to honor drywall finishers with contest
- Wolf Steel recalls Napoleon Propane Gas Fireplaces
- Satco is recalling its KolourOne LED Light Bulbs
- Orgill points to positive market feedback
- Ace recognizes its Vendors of the Year
According to a report in the Toronto Star, Canadian DIY and auto giant Canadian Tire will expand its chain of work clothing stores by nearly 100 locations over the next few years.
The company will expand the Mark’s Work Wearhouse clothing chain to approximately 450 stores within a “number of years,” according to the report. Based in Toronto, Canadian Tire operates about 360 Mark’s Work Wearhouse stores currently.
Chain president Paul Wilson addressed an audience at the CIBC World Markets Conference in Toronto this week, adding the industrial and construction clothing chain plans to add women’s and men’s casual apparel to the stores.