- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
Canadian Tire reported gross revenues of $2.5 billion for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2010, a 4% rise over the same quarter a year ago. Same-store sales for the quarter dropped 0.4%, however.
Consolidated retail sales for Canadian Tire rose 2.4% in the fourth quarter to $3.1 billion.
For the year, gross revenues rose 3.4% to $9 billion. Consolidated retail sales rose 3.1% to $10.3 billion.
Same-store sales rose 0.8% for the full year.
Headquartered in Toronto, the 485-unit retail chain earned $181.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2010, ended Jan. 1, 2011. This represents an 88.2% jump from $96.2 million a year ago. Profits for the full year were $453.6 million, a 35.4% increase.