- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- Panasonic earns Energy Star prize
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- Walmart.com names new CEO
The ecoEnergy Retroft Homes program will help homeowners save on improvements that benefit the environment.
Under the deal, grants of up to $5,000 are available to homeowners who make their homes more energy efficient. So far, according to the program's organizers, participating homeowners have saved 20% on their energy bills.
Projects purchased after June 6 and installed after a pre-retrofit evaluation are eligible for a grant. The window of opportunity closes March 31, 2012.