- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
Galt, Calif.-based Building Materials Distributors announced it will expand its distribution of Simpson Strong-Tie products into Colorado, Wyoming, eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana.
The new markets join BMD’s core markets in California and Nevada.
BMD became the first Simpson Strong-Tie distributor in 1952.
“BMD has been an integral part of Simpson’s success. Due to BMD’s commitment and dedication, we recently expanded our partnership. We look forward to continued success with BMD,” said Dave Simpkins of Simpson Strong-Tie.
BMD is a wholesale distributor of building materials focusing on the western United States.