- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- HCN Stock Watch: BLDR and LPX jump ahead
- Builders FirstSource swings to profit
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
- Builders FirstSource completes acquisition of Truss Rite
- HCN Stock Watch: BLDR, EXP down
- HCN Stock Watch: BLDR down 2.80%
Builders FirstSource reported sales of $414 million for the third quarter of 2007, a decline of 27.4 percent over revenues of $570 million from the same period a year ago. The industry’s sixth largest pro dealer posted a net loss of $11.5 million for the quarter, which ended on Sept. 30. This compares to net income of $17.3 million in 2006.
Nine-month figures released by the company showed $1.29 billion in sales for 2007, a 28 percent decrease from revenues of $1.8 billion for the first nine months of 2006. Builders FirstSource recorded a loss of $2.9 million for the nine-month period, compared to profits of $65 million in the corresponding period of 2006.