- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Builders FirstSource swings to profit
- Strong sales for Builders FirstSource
Dallas-based Builders FirstSource unveiled its new company web site, at www.bldr.com.
Among the improvements are an “improved end-user experience,” along with location-specific information on products and services.
“The new website will provide an enhanced user experience and will give our customers much better information about our locations and the products and services we offer,” said Morris Tolly, Builders FirstSource senior VP of operations.
The site also includes videos on manufacturing, distribution and installed services.
Builders FirstSource currently operates 53 distribution centers and 44 manufacturing facilities in 9 states.