- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Builders FirstSource swings to profit
- LP loses momentum in Q2
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
Dallas-based pro dealer Builders FirstSource has announced a new location in Clarksville, Tenn., approximately 40 miles northwest of Nashville. The facility is situated on five acres and includes a 25,000-sq.-ft. warehouse. It will offer lumber, engineered I-joist systems, roof and floor trusses, windows, doors, millwork and various other building products and materials. The scheduled opening date is in early June.
CEO Floyd Sherman said the company is looking forward to expanding its footprint in northern Tennessee and southern Kentucky.
"We are very excited about opening a location in the heart of Clarksville to better serve our growing customer base in the greater Montgomery County market, which continues to be one of the strongest housing markets in the South,” Sherman said.
Builders FirstSource operates 53 LBM outlets and 44 manufacturing facilities in nine states, principally in the southern and eastern United States.