- Industry analyst to address ProDealer Industry Summit
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- In Q2, WD-40 posts mixed results
- Pulte Homes sees 'soft modern' ruling the 2014 trend outlook
- HD gives $7,000 to San Diego veterans group
- Eldorado Stone opens SoCal showroom
- EasyTurf runs with LaDainian Tomlinson
A panel of production builders will reveal their plans for next year and discuss strategies for surviving the downturn at the 11th Annual ProDealer Conference in San Diego. The panelists will include Mark Voetsch, vp-purchasing for K. Hovnanian; Chase Kushak, national director of supply chain management for Pulte Home; Scott Kubit, executive vp of Bob Schmitt Homes; and Jeff Hensley, president of Lake Star Building & Remodeling.
Rocco Fana Jr., executive director of the North Coast Building Industry Association, will moderate the Sept. 21 discussion.
The ProDealer Conference, sponsored by Home Channel News, is scheduled for Sept. 19 to 21 at Loews Coronado Bay Hotel in San Diego. Networking events will include a night at the Padres game and a City of Hope golf tournament. For more information, visit www.prodealer.com.