- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- ABC Supply acquires assets of Sellmore Industries
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
- What small employers need to know about recruiting
- Littmann appointed to True Value board
- Made in D.C. gears up for second wave of local stewardship
- Wrap it up
Budget Blinds, an in-home window covering consultancy and installation service, will be bringing its wares to the Silver Spring, Maryland and metro D.C. area. The company is expanding its services in partnership with A Few Cool Hardware Stores, a group of Ace dealers in Washington D.C.
Budget Blinds brings its showroom to its customers, allowing them to shop for selections within their own homes. After finding a good match for the customer's existing decor, Budget Blinds consultants perform measurements, order the necessary products, and professionally install them in the customer's home.
"Our decision to partner with Budget Blinds of Silver Spring started with customer demands for an affordable blind solution," said Courtney Smith, marketing manager for A Few Cool Hardware Stores, in an email. "We know our customers take pride in their homes and wanted to offer a service that catered to their needs for personal design without breaking the bank on specialty blinds."
The five local Ace locations will feature an in-store Budget Blinds component that will offer customers consultation information, advice and a free design guide.