- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Susan Carter takes on CFO role at Ingersoll-Rand
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
- Ascent Solar appoints Bill Gregorak to CFO
Kristen Bennetts joined Masco's BrassCraft Manufacturing, where she is now serving as corporate controller.
"We're very excited to welcome Kristen to our financial department," said CFO Scott Kay. "The wealth of accounting knowledge and industry experience she brings to BrassCraft Manufacturing is of tremendous value."
The plumbing products manufacturer stands to leverage Bennetts' 15 years of accounting experience specific to the building materials industry. In her new role, Bennetts will oversee the company's accounting operations, including its financial planning and analysis.
"I feel great pride to work for an American-based manufacturer like BrassCraft Manufacturing," said Bennetts. "It's truly an honor to be a part of the BrassCraft Manufacturing team and support the continued growth of an industry leader."