- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Top-load washers making a comeback
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
Novi, Mich.-based BrassCraft Manufacturing Co. is celebrating its 65th anniversary while promoting its commitment to "Made in the USA."
Since its founding in 1946, the company has led the industry in a number of innovations. It points to the invention of the modern-day flexible riser to the development of the one-piece water stop. Recent BrassCraft products include PushConnect water stops for quick, secure connections, and new solutions for tankless water heater installations.
According to Jeff Jollay, BrassCraft's marketing and product development VP, BrassCraft continues to make high-quality gas connectors, appliance connectors, water connectors and water stops. "These products are designed, machined and assembled in the USA."