- WOLF settles into new Northeast DC
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Mass., Conn. and R.I.
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Lowe’s to carry expanded line of Osram Sylvania LEDs
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Rocky's Ace Hardware holds holiday pet food drive
- Hyde Group promotes Scoble
Mansfield, Mass.-based distributor Boston Cedar brought in some star power to help relaunch its decking, railing and trim product lineup.
Hockey legend Bobby Orr was on hand at the event in Providence, R.I., as was Providence College basketball coach Ed Cooley. The celebration was designed to launch the compan's new decking, railing and trim product line up, and it attracted many of the leading northeast lumber and building materials dealers, according to the company.
Boston Cedar's new supply partners RDI, KOMA Building Products and Trex received special notice. The new suppliers "offer everything that Boston Cedar requires of our manufacturing partners: High integrity, finanical strength, forward-thinking product innovations and unbending focus on all aspects of exceptional customer service," said Rob Ankner, chairman.
Following presentations, dealers met with NHL Hall of Famer Bobby Orr. Cooley gave a presentaion on the importance of striving for greatness.
"I'm genuinely excited about the positive reaction by our loyal customer base to these game-changing products and programs," said Paul Colliton, VP of sales and marketing for Boston Cedar.
Before the product mix relaunch, Boston Cedar had been a major distributor of AZEK products.