- Owens Corning gets a Green Cross for Safety Medal
- Scotts Miracle-Gro replaces CFO
- After Zambrano's passing, Cemex has new leadership
- Sears plans to close more stores
- Amid losses, Sears points to ‘transformation’
- Installed Building Products acquires U.S. Insulation Corp.
- HD promotes Menear, Holifield
In the midst of its ongoing brand makeover, Bostik has been operating under a new visual identity since mid-November, featuring "Smart Adhesives" as its new tagline and a gecko in its logo.
According to the company, the new tagline aims to strengthen its position as a developer of innovative, efficient adhesive solutions.
With its reputation for superior bonding abilities that allow it to cling to various surfaces, the gecko reinforces this message.
"The new logo reflects who we are," said Bernard Pinatel, chairman and CEO. "The Bostik name will become synonymous with smart adhesives. We apply innovative adhesive technology to address pressing economic, ecological and demographic issues, and our advances in material science will contribute to a more sustainable world."