- Pet products emerge as retailer's best friend
- Personna's Flip Lock Carpet Knife does work in half the time
- Independent Retailer’s Recovery Guide
- Integrity reveals new replacement window
- Bona US donated $100,000-plus in 2013
- Chelsea Building Products promotes Hartman
- Outlaw Fasteners unveils new screw system
Scott Banda has been promoted to director of marketing for Bostik's Consumer & Construction Business Unit.
In this newly created role, Banda will be responsible for product management, marketing communication and strategic partnership efforts.
“Scott is a tremendous example of what can be accomplished through perseverance, hard work and innovation,” said Mike Jenkins, business director of Bostik’s Consumer & Construction Business Unit. “He has been a key leader in our business’ continued growth and success. I am confident that he will continue to be a positive influence on our division’s future.”
Banda has been with the company for 10 years, beginning with his initial role as product manager, in which he created Bostik's urethane grout initiative and its Consumer Products Group in North America. He has managed the marketing function and the Consumer Products Group since 2011 and worked closely with European affiliates.
Banda holds a Certificate in Sustainable Design from Boston Architectural College and is a U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional.