- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- At shareholders meeting, Lowe's embraces change
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
Boise, Idaho-based Boise posted fourth-quarter sales of $600.4 million, up 14.6% from $524.1 million in the same quarter of 2010.
"The past year was our most successful year since our inception four years ago," said Alexander Toeldte, president and CEO of Boise. "Our EBITDA excluding special items was a record $340 million, we generated $121 million in free cash flow, and returned $169 million of capital to our shareholders through share repurchases and dividends."
Net income for the quarter was $16.3 million, down from $26.2 million in the same quarter last year.
For the full year, sales were up 14.7% to $2.4041 billion, and net income was up 19.9% to $62.7 million.