- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
Boise Cascade’s Building Materials Distribution has closed its facility in north Dallas and moved the operations to another expanded Dallas location. The Duncanville Road expansion includes an additional six acres of concrete paving for outside storage, an additional 10-car rail spur, and a nearby 154,000-sq.-ft. fully enclosed warehouse.
Al Cron, manager of the Dallas operation said in a prepared statement: “The consolidation of the Dallas facilities will enhance our efficiency greatly. In addition, the increased space will allow for a greatly expanded product line to better serve our customers, as well as providing enhanced safety for our associates."