- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- NAHB forecasts 20% growth in starts
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- NLBMDA seeks congressional aid in lead debate
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Boise Cascade has announced the resignation of Bernadette Madarieta as VP and controller, effective Jan. 31.
The board of directors has elected Kelly Hibbs as the company’s new VP and controller. The 44-year-old executive served as director of strategic planning and internal audit since February 2008.
Prior to that position, Hibbs served for seven years as manager of financial forecasts and projects for Boise Cascade and OfficeMax.
Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, Boise Cascade is a leading distributor of engineered wood products and plywood in North America. It is a subsidiary of BC Holdings, a privately held company.