- Ohio lawmakers recognize Klinker's
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Open season on indoor rodents
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
Minneapolis-based paint and coatings company Valspar announced Peter McCausland resigned from its board of directors, citing an increase in his business and personal commitments.
McCausland was a member of the board’s compensation and governance committees.
McCausland is chairman of the board and CEO of Airgas and a director of the International Oxygen Manufacturers Association, the Fox Chase Cancer Center and the Independence Seaport Museum. He had been a Valspar director since April 2006.