- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Famed designer Nate Berkus teams up with LG
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- Black & Decker rebrands itself for 2014
- Paige Wittman promoted to VP sales at Andersen
- Therma-Tru shows off new camber top glass shape
Galt, Calif.-based Building Material Distributors (BMD) announced that John Stiborek has been hired as director of supply chain and purchasing. He will be responsible for strategic management of purchasing and distribution of materials within the company’s Building Products Division.
He has more than 20 years of experience with positions as director of purchasing and director of materials in various Fortune 200 companies.
“John comes to BMD with extensive Supply Chain/Purchasing experience and a background in improving business processes” said Mike Teresa, executive general manager of BMD. “We are pleased to have him on board and look forward to implementing his innovative ideas and team building strategies.”