- James Pinto joins board of directors at Scovill Fasteners
- Boise Cascade appoints Karen Gowland to its board
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- The Art of the Dealer
- Meet the NRLA's new chair, Jonas Kelly
- Roy Armes and Michael Arnold join AGCO board
- Thomas Burke is USG's newest board member
BlueLinx Holdings, the Atlanta-based distributor of building materials, announced in an Aug. 10 Securities and Exchange [SEC] filing that board member Robert Warden has submitted his resignation, effective Aug. 6.
The reason given was that Warden has also resigned from Cerberus ABP Investor, the largest stockholder of BlueLinx Holdings. Warden was a managing director at Cerberus.
Bloomberg and other news outlets reported on Friday that Warden has joined Pamplona Capital Management as a partner in New York. Based in London, Pamplona oversees $6 billion in assets, including hedge funds and private equity. The firm is backed by Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman, according to Bloomberg.