- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- 'Organize Your Kitchen' promises order, and quickly
- Henry touts all-purpose sealant
- Powered by Makita, for drywall contractors
- Husqvarna introduces new line of snowthrowers
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
- Champion introduces TimberStack siding
Black + Decker is updating its handheld vacuum repertoire with the addition of Lithium Ion technology.
The new range of cordless handheld vacuums includes the 20V MAX and the 16V MAX Lithium Flex Vacs with Floor Heads and the 20V MAX Lithium Pivot Vac.
"Lithium Ion battery technology has enhanced the performance of Black + Decker's handheld vacuums," said Jeremy Lippenholz, product manager for Home Cleaning Products. "Other types of batteries fade and lose suction, making it difficult for homeowners to complete their cleaning task before running out of power. Instead, Lithium Ion batteries offer strong suction and fade-free power throughout their use, giving homeowners the confidence that they can complete tasks quickly and conveniently."
Depending on their needs, consumers can choose the Flex Vac with Floor Heads for portability and flexibility (including the option to clean any kind of floor surface), or the Pivot Vac, which is designed to clean hard to reach areas with a specially designed pivoting nose.