- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Starborn rolls out Deckfast Fascia Fastening System
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- A sneak peek at DeWalt's new product lineup
- Blanco accepts design award
- New Eco Home models showcase post-Sandy building standards
- US LBM grows in Brooklyn with Feldman Lumber
Big Chill is known for its colorful, vintage home appliances. This time, the company is coming out with a Pro Range, Pro Kitchen Hood and Pro Refrigerator with a contemporary-meets-mid-century look.
"These new Big Chill Pro kitchen appliances blend sleekly modern looks, bold colors and serious performance coveted by design aficionados and dedicated home cooks alike," said the company in a statement.
Beyond its appealing retro look, the Pro Range comes with a variety of burners for different cooking applications and features convection baking, a ceramic infrared broiler and full-extension racks. The matching Pro Hood comes with dishwasher-safe stainless steel filters, variable blower control and commercial-grade 18-gauge 300 steel construction.
As for the Energy Star-rated Pro Refrigerator, 18.5 cubic feet of space is paired with gallon door storage and two half-width crisper drawers for ease of use.
The new appliances come in a variety of colors, including classic stainless steel, French Blue, Cabernet Red, Basil Green, White, Cream, Sunflower Yellow, or any of 200 custom colors.