- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Ohio lawmakers recognize Klinker's
- North of Denver, a brand new Ace
- In Orlando, paint leads the way
- Ace boosts Internet profit equation
- Ace signs on as wholesale supplier for New Zealand retailer
The Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar picked a Vermont Hardware Store to promote conservation and control the sea lamprey.
Bibens Ace Hardware in Colchester, Vt., welcomed Salazar to the store, where he spoke about the connection between outdoor recreation, conservation and job creation, according to an article on the Vermont Public Radio website.
"The people who walk in through those doors to buy the fishing gear, the fishing tackle, they are investing in job creation here in America," Salazar said.