- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- Chad Crow is now president, COO of Builders FirstSource
- Builders FirstSource reshuffles DCs in Texas
- Strong sales for Builders FirstSource
- Builders FirstSource acquires Slone Lumber Company
- Builders FirstSource swings to profit
- HCN Stock Watch: Tuesday pick-me-up
Brad Leist, the VP, controller and principal accounting officer at Builders FirstSource, has resigned his position to pursue other opportunities, according to a Feb. 28 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Until the company fills that position, Chad Crow, senior VP and CFO at Builders FirstSource, will serve as the acting principal accounting officer.
The SEC filing also noted that Ramsey Frank will leave the company’s board of directors in connection with his resignation as a managing director of JLL Partners. Frank was a member of the board’s compensation committee. Brett Milgrim, who has served on the board since 1999, will now serve on the compensation committee.
The board appointed Daniel Agroskin to serve as a director to fill the board vacancy on Feb. 28, 2012. At that time, the board also appointed Agroskin as a managing director of JLL Partners, which he joined in August 2005. Prior to joining JLL, Agroskin worked at JP Morgan Partners, a private equity investment firm, and in Merrill Lynch’s mergers and acquisitions group. Agroskin is also a director on the boards of PGT and Patheon. He was previously a director on the board of PharmaNet Development Group until July 2011.