- A paint fit for Fenway Park
- Guilford Green is Benjamin Moore's 2015 Color of the Year
- Big brands collaborate on style
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Benjamin Moore earns environmental chops
- Benjamin Moore teams up with fashion designers
Montvale, N.J.-based Benjamin Moore launched benmoorestains.com. The site is aimed at supporting homeowners in their quest to match the right stain for their deck or siding.
Described as an “easy to navigate compendium of all things stain related," the site offers how-tos on stain preparation, project advice, show-and-tell demonstration videos on application techniques. Additionally, the site directs consumers to painting contractors who, having completed a course of study, are certified by Benjamin Moore and qualify as authorities in the category of exterior stains—painting professionals a homeowner can depend upon for any type of stain project.
“We want consumers to have complete confidence in those who are selling or using Benjamin Moore stains—assured that they are the ultimate experts, fully knowledgeable on how these products perform,” said Rob Sheehan, Benjamin Moore’s director of stain & primer segments.