- A paint fit for Fenway Park
- Guilford Green is Benjamin Moore's 2015 Color of the Year
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore hosts HUE Awards
- D.R. Horton acquires Atlanta's Crown Communities
- Benjamin Moore teams up with fashion designers
Paint maker Benjamin Moore will expand its distribution facility in Pell City, Ala., according to the [Talladega County, Ala.] Daily Home newspaper.
The company is planning a 100,000-square-foot addition to its 128,000-square-foot warehouse in the city, with construction of the first phase expected to be complete by next year.
The plant will expand from its current 800,000-gallon capacity to 1.5 million gallons. The facility is expected to further expand over the next 10 years.
Benjamin Moore, a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures paint, coatings and sundries under the Benjamin Moore, Moore’s and Moorcraft brands.