- A paint fit for Fenway Park
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore launches virtual design consultant tool
- Benjamin Moore reigns in J.D. Power Paint Study
- Wrigley Field paints with Benjamin Moore
- Lewis plays role in Living Spaces opening
'Breath of Fresh Air,' an ethereal shade of blue described as "new neutral," has been named Benjamin Moore's 2014 Color of the Year.
Registered as color number 806, 'Breath of Fresh Air' was chosen for its harmonious, versatile qualities, according to creative director Ellen O'Neill.
"We chose 'Breath of Fresh Air' because we were seeing it across several different environments—it's our new neutral," said O'Neill at the opening of the company's New York City showroom during Fall Market 2013. "We know that color is the ultimate form of personal expression, so we curated this collection to help consumers create beautiful spaces with confidence."
The Color of the Year and Color Trends 2014 palette includes 24 hues inspired by pastel trends throughout the home furnishing, fashion and pop culture industries.