- Home builder confidence hits four-month low in November
- A crisis in confidence? Not really
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- SolarWorld to finance American-made panels for Hawaii residents
- August brings 3-point gain in builder confidence
- Builder confidence surges in June
Atlanta-based Beazer Homes has appointed Jeffrey S. Hoza as vp and treasurer. He will be responsible for all aspects of the treasury function, including management of the company's cash and cash equivalents and managing relationships with lenders. Hoza will also be involved in Beazer’s acquisition and disposition of land assets.
Hoza joins the company from Wachovia Securities, where he served as a director in the real estate division. Prior to Wachovia, he worked at GE Capital, where he developed lending relationships with larger home builders and developers.
"We are pleased to welcome Jeff to Beazer Homes,” said Allan P. Merrill, executive vp and chief financial officer. “His depth of experience in home building and finance, gained in a wide variety of economic climates, will be extremely valuable as we manage through the current challenges in the housing market."