- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- Douglas Young appointed to Beacon board
- Christopher Harrison named EVP, CHRO at Beacon
- Beacon acquires Wholesale Roofing Supply
- Beacon acquires Maine-based distributor
- Beacon points to 'record third-quarter sales'
- Industry Dashboard for Aug. 4, 2014
Beacon Roofing Supply, one of the industry’s largest distributors of roofing, siding and other exterior building products, has opened its 200th branch in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Beacon currently has four units operating in South Carolina under the company banner and 24 locations under the Best Distributing name. Best Distributing, which was founded in 1880 and acquired by Beacon in 2000, is the leading full-service distributor of roofing, siding, windows and other related building products in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Southern Virginia. Beacon's growth strategy includes both opening new branches and acquisitions. The Peabody, Mass.-based distributor has opened 28 new branches since its IPO in 2004.
Beacon Roofing currently operates in 38 states across the U.S. and Canada.