- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- Beacon acquires Maine-based distributor
- Douglas Young appointed to Beacon board
- Beacon acquires Wholesale Roofing Supply
- Christopher Harrison named EVP, CHRO at Beacon
- Beacon points to 'record third-quarter sales'
- Industry Dashboard for Aug. 4, 2014
Peabody, Mass.-based Beacon Roofing Supply has acquired The Roofing Connection, a distributor of residential roofing products and related accessories with one location in the Halifax suburb of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. The Roofing Connection will be operated as part of Beacon Roofing Supply Canada Co.
"The Roofing Connection has a track record of strong performance and provides us with an excellent opportunity to expand into the capital of Nova Scotia Province, giving Beacon a coast-to-coast presence in Canada,” said Paul Isabella, Beacon's CEO and president. “We welcome The Roofing Connection to the Beacon team."
Cheryl O'Brien, co-founder of The Roofing Connection with her husband Pat, said: "Pat and I are thrilled to join the Beacon family, which will allow The Roofing Connection to better serve our customers and expand our product offerings. Joining Beacon will enable us to grow our business both in Halifax and throughout the Province and presents greater career growth opportunities for our employees. We are excited about our future with Beacon."