- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Home Depot to bring call center to Kennesaw, Ga.
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- HBT hardware expands in Albany, Ga.
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
The Atlanta Business Chronicle reported that an 82-year-old hardware store in Mableton, Ga., will close at the end of the year.
The store was opened in 1929 by W. H. Barnes, the grandfather of former Georgia Governor Roy Barnes. The store is expected to close Dec. 31.