- US LBM expands Florida presence
- Hovnavian enters the Charleston market
- WOLF adds new colors to decking and porch lines
- Electrolux pumps extra $30m into Anderson facility
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Coastal Shower Doors Releases Gridscape Shower Door Series
- D.R. Horton acquires Atlanta's Crown Communities
Coastal Living Magazine's 2013 Showhouse, which opened Friday, is shaping up to be a prominent showcase of Azek Building Products' deck and porch products.
According to the company, the Showhouse's designers selected Azek Deck and Porch planks in Slate Gray to complement the home's exterior and idyllic Daniel Island, S.C., location.
The annual Coastal Living Showhouse is designed to put a spotlight on coastal home innovation, decor and construction. This year's showhouse will be open to public tours through October and will be featured in the magazine's October 2013 issue.
As many as 10,000 visitors are expected to attend. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Greater Carolinas Chapter of the MS Society.