- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Milwaukee debuts new sander and polisher
- 'Organize Your Kitchen' promises order, and quickly
- Champion introduces TimberStack siding
- Husqvarna introduces new line of snowthrowers
- Black + Decker rolls out Lithium Ion vacuums
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
AZEK Building Products has added the XLM Tropical and Natural Collections to its PVC decking line, each available in three colors.
According to the company, the two new collections are an offshoot of sister brand Timbertech and offer maximum scratch, mildew and stain resistance in a flat-grain design.
"As we brought together two of the strongest brands in the industry, it made sense to have XLM PVC decking under the AZEK brand," said Patrick McLane, product manager, CPG Building Products. "AZEK represents the top of the line in PVC decking and XLM was already gaining a strong following, so combining the two offers installers and homeowners more options and color choices in one portfolio."
The Tropical Collection's Walnut Grove, Harvest Bronze and Rustick Bark color options mimic "rich rainwood forests," and the SandRidge, RiverRock and Mountain Cedar shades within the Natural Collection offer a more "earthy, subdued" counterpart.
With the addition of the six XLM color options, AZEK Deck is now available in five collections and 17 individual colors.