- Winners Circle
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Trex debuts outdoor lighting collection
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), developers of the LEED green building program, has announced a new program designed to streamline and create capacity for the LEED building certification process. Called LEED Automation, the program enables users to submit documentation and certify LEED projects online through third-party technology platforms.
This marks the first time USGBC has opened LEED Online to the software application market and third-party software developers. It represents the initial step in what the USGBC said it expects will be the addition of many technology partners in the future.