- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
Danks, the hardware wholesaler that Lowe's and Woolworths took over last year, acquired Canberra, Australia-based Magnet Mart.
The five Magnet Mart stores, which are located in Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales, will be operated by Danks as company-owned stores and will retain their name.