- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
- ProBuild appoints Jeff Pinkerman as CFO
- Tractor Supply plans to ring the bell
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
Solar panel manufacturer Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. has appointed Bill Gregorak as its newest CFO.
Gregorak will be leaving his previous post as VP and CFO of Thule Organized Solutions, a consumer products manufacturer sold under the Case Logic and Thule brands. His experience with public company financial reporting, internal controls, and mergers and acquisitions will inform his role at Ascent Solar.
“We are delighted to welcome Bill to our executive team," said Ascent CEO Victor Lee. "He brings extensive experience in both technology and consumer products businesses with highly respected companies. His background in larger organizations, especially in the consumer oriented businesses, will be invaluable as Ascent Solar executes its B2C expansion strategies.”
Previously, Gregorak also held roles as VP and corporate controller for Advanced Energy and Xilinx Corporations, as well as 17 years spent at Hewlett-Packard in a financial capacity.