- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- At shareholders meeting, Lowe's embraces change
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Acacia Research Corp., a developer of computer technologies including those related to fraud protection, said it has entered into a license agreement with Lowe's.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Acacia will provide credit card fraud protection technology through its subsidiary, Financial Systems Innovation LLC.
The agreement will provide for a computerized system for protecting consumers using credit, debit or check cards in a transaction.
Newport Beach, Calif.-based Acacia provides a variety of computer-based services, including credit card protection, database management, broadcast data retrieval and more.