- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
The 1 a.m. blaze, estimated to cause $100,000 in damages, was one of two extinguished by firefighters when they arrived at the new Boardwalk shopping center under construction. The second fire was close to a construction trailer on the same site.
Most of the damage was contained to the roof of the Lowe's store, where witnesses said 15-ft. flames shot up and smoke blew pieces of roofing materials into the parking lot and nearby roads.