- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- On the road
- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- At Rocky’s, pets get tons of donations
According to an article on News4Jax.com, a fire at Jacksonville hardware store destroyed about $500,000 worth of inventory.
Investigators believe the fire at Bold City Hardware store on Normandy Boulevard was set intentionally, and the continue the investigation. The owner said he was lucky the damage was limited to the warehouse.