- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
Saddle Brook, N.J.-based Arrow Fastener Co. introduced its new T50 Elite professional manual staple gun and 1-in. (25mm) brad nail gun.
The most recent evolution of the company’s best-selling T50 heavy duty staple gun, the T50 Elite staple gun will arrive in stores in July.
The T50 Elite staple gun is one of the first manual tackers on the market capable of firing up to a 1-in. (25mm) brad nail. It features patented Drive Technology that enables the user to set a staple or nail right on virtually any surface. The company said the product, introduced at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas, also offers up to 60% more power than the T50 staple gun, which makes it more versatile on the job site.
“It is a sleek, attractive product that elevates the chrome look of the classic T50 to a new level with patented drive technology, more power, easier squeeze and more versatility," said Bill Sokol, VP marketing for Arrow Fastener.
A jam-resistant mechanism means less downtime, and an ergonomic soft rubber grip delivers the highest standard of comfort.