- Pet appreciation plays at TSCO
- Tractor Supply grooms a pet concept
- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Tennessee and the Carolinas
- High expectations at Dixieline Lumber
- New Tractor Supply in Sealy, Texas
Ashland City, Tenn.-based A.O. Smith signed on as the Official Education Sponsor for Quality Service Contractors (QSC).
QSC is a trade organization serving plumbing and HVAC service and repair contractors.
As sponsor, A. O. Smith will provide many of the tools and resources used to supply contractor education to QSC members throughout the year as well as at the upcoming QSC Power Meeting XXXIV April 7-9 in Nashville, Tenn. A. O. Smith will also provide bi-weekly tech training, QSC HR consulting, and other online resources to contractor members.
“A. O. Smith stands behind the QSC mission to provide high level business management, education and professional development to its contractor members and their employees,” said Jeff Storie, national manager of contractor marketing for A. O. Smith Water Heaters. “A. O. Smith is proud to support QSC and their contractors any way we can.”