- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- ProBuild appoints Jeff Pinkerman as CFO
- Janet Brunwin named VP finance at Laticrete
- Barry Hytinen promoted at Tempur Sealy
- Milwaukee debuts new sander and polisher
- Dennis Lacey appointed SVP finance at RGS Energy
- Sports Authority names h.h. gregg exec as CFO
Milwaukee, Wis.-based A. O. Smith announced that Daniel Kempken has been named VP and controller.
In his new position, Kempken will oversee the accounting, financial planning, internal audit and risk management functions for the global manufacturer of residential and commercial water heating equipment.
“Dan enjoys broad ranging accounting experience, both on a domestic and international basis,” said John Kita, executive VP and chief financial officer. “He is well acquainted with GAAP and SEC guidelines, as well as requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley law. In addition, he has extensive experience in acquisitions and divestitures.”
Kempken, a certified public accountant, brings more than 13 years of public accounting experience to A. O. Smith. Most recently, he was a senior manager with Ernst & Young’s Milwaukee office.