- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Hardware store all-stars: La., Maine and Md.
- At PDIS: Conversations with award winners
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
Three hardware stores stopped selling novelty lighters after a fire department official warned about safety issues, according to an article in The Capital.
Some of the lighters looked like toys and are attractive to children, according to the Arundel County Fire Department. Arundel County Executive commended the owners of three stores -- Cape True Value, K&B True Value and Stevens Hardware -- for pulling the lighers, according to the article.