- Golden Hammer Profile: STIHL
- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- WDMA sees opening for windows and doors
- Builders FirstSource acquires West Orange Lumber
- Trex reports record third quarter
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Delaware, Maryland and Virginia
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
Winchester, Va.-based Annandale Millwork and Allied Systems received Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody certification.
“We are very proud and excited to have been awarded this certification,” said Gene L. Frogale, Annandale Millwork and Allied Systems co-president. “Our customers will benefit from this knowing we are a trusted resource in obtaining the supplies they need for their environmentally sustainable projects. Overall, we are helping to preserve the world that we live in and we are making a difference for future generations.”
The certification falls under the Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Forest Conservation Program. The Forest Stewardship Council certification is a voluntary program that supports responsible forest management. The FSC label ensures that the forest products used are from responsibly harvested and verified sources, according to the group.
With the new certification, the company is now certified to sell FSC Mix and FSC 100% products. The certification, which is valid until 2017, covers the production and distribution of pre-hung interior and exterior doors, windows and trim and custom architectural millwork using the transfer system.