- ProDealer summit examines component business
- Hardware Store All-Stars: N.D., S.D. and Minn.
- Rust-Oleum Group acquires Citadel floor coatings business
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Seven Corners sold to developer
- Fastenal says it will miss its Q4 number
Bayport, Minn.-based Andersen introduced a trim system that can be installed in about six minutes.
The Andersen Exterior Trim System works with Andersen A-Series, 400 Series and 200 Series product lines.
The design eliminates measuring, cutting mitering, nailing and filling nail holes, according to Mark Pominville, marketing manager. "Our revolutionary snap-on feature lets you trim out an average house in about half a day, compared to two days using traditional trim."
The Andersen Trim System works completely independent of the water management system of a window or patio door.
Andersen trim is made of Fibrex material, a composite combining the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl. Fibrex material has twice the stiffness of vinyl, withstands temperature changes better than vinyl, according to Andersen.