- US LBM divisions launch mobile apps
- US LBM expands Florida presence
- Briggs & Stratton adds corporate development SVP
- At Blain's, Jane Blain Gilbertson named chief
- Mid-State Lumber hires Zach Fornuto
- CalStar's sustainable bricks now come in 6 new sizes
- KitchenAid's new dishwasher turns up efficiency factor
Green Bay, Wis.-based building products distributor Amerhart announced the hiring of a new national accounts manager -- Jeff Verboncouer.
Verboncouer, who has more than 20 years of industry experience, will take over the role responsible for all national and regional accounts served by Amerhart.
Amerhart has distribution facilities in Wisconsin, illinois, Michigan and Minnesota. It distributes a broad range of building materials to pro dealers, big-box retailers and industrial accounts.