- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- Panasonic earns Energy Star prize
- Columbia Lighting tackles low ceiling LED needs
Increased energy savings is the slogan for Lithonia Lighting’s P Series LED Downlighting Moducles from Acuity Brands.
The P Series LED Downlighting Modules have a bar-setting efficacy of 70 lumens per watt, which is more than 86% more efficient than incandescent luminaires. They are designed for general-purpose lighting in residential and light commercial applications.
“The flexibility of the P Series modules is unlike any other LED downlighting module in its category,” said Michael Bruce, Lithonia Lighting Value Stream Manager, Residential Downlighting. “Equipped with our patent-pending driver technology, the fixture turns on instantly just like incandescent, and more than 60 P Series modules can connect to a single 600W dimmer -- trumping the eight units capable from a traditional LED downlight. This is a huge advantage in light commercial applications.”
P Series LED Downlighting Modules use advanced Center2Edge technology to dim seamlessly from full illumination, creating the look and feel of a single-point source. Center2Edge technology triggers the module’s LED board to act like an incandescent point source while dimming, the company said.