- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- The Top 300 ride again
- HCN names US LBM Holdings 'Pro Dealer of the Year'
- ABC Supply acquires assets of Sellmore Industries
- Runnings to open at former Kmart site
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
According to an article in BuffaloRising.com, a small-format Ace Hardware store is slated to open close to downtown Buffalo in a building next to a paint store.
Owner Paul Leahey, president of Schuele Paint Co. in Buffalo, described the 3,000 square-foot store set to open by Memorial Day as a “first class hardware store.”