- US LBM divisions launch mobile apps
- CalStar's sustainable bricks now come in 6 new sizes
- At Blain's, Jane Blain Gilbertson named chief
- Briggs & Stratton adds corporate development SVP
- Briggs and Stratton will acquire Allmand Bros.
- CalStar opens its second plant
- CalStar bricks now come with split-face option
ABC Supply, the Beloit, Wis.-based distributor of roofing and exterior building materials, has promoted Dan Kyle to operations and fleet manager for its Midwest region. Kyle will oversee operations and product transportation needs for the region’s 75 branches.
Kyle joined ABC Supply in 1997 and became manager of the company’s Freeport, Ill., branch in 2000. He then served as sales manager for the company’s Avid Pallet division and most recently as manager of the ABC Supply store in Kenosha, Wis.
The company also announced the promotion of Mary Seibert-Morin to the position of business analyst for the Midwest region. Seibert-Morin supports the region’s stores by analyzing product trends, market share and customer data; completing risk assessments; and identifying areas for growth. She joined ABC Supply in 2006 as a marketing analyst. Previously, she was a marketing and circulation analyst for DEMCO, a library supplies catalog company based in Madison, Wis.
ABC Supply is one of the industry’s largest wholesalers of roofing supplies, windows, doors, siding and other exterior building products, with 380 branches in 46 states. The company ranked fifth on Home Channel News’ Top 350 Pro Dealer Scoreboard in 2007, with sales of $3 billion.